Original topic:

S 23 fe video quality not good.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
pdsindia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi members ,

So i have just purchased the S23 fe switiching from s22 but unfortunate to know that the ultra wide camera and video quality degraded in s23fe as compared to s22 , i have research and found that most of the quality issue lies in the processing of the images and video creation process , can anybody or samsung can fix this issus in updates for s23 fe it would be great help .

Please share relevant info in this regard.

Thanks .
0 Likes
6 Comments
Souvenir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Upgrade nahi karna chahiye🤣🤣 tha. S22 is better than s23fe.
I'm using s22
pdsindia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ab to mjhe bhi feel ho rha hai
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that Samsung provides top-tier specifications and designs in their devices for users who prioritize premium features and technologies. Each device has unique features based on the hardware and software. however, kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Reset the camera settings: Home screen tap on Camera>Settings>Reset settings>Reset.
Clear camera application data: Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Data
Check app cache: Settings > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue persists, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
pdsindia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your automated reply , i have already perform the necessary steps , but the problem still exist , so please fix this in your next update ..as of current state it is not fixed .
0 Likes
kannyB
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You upgraded from same device to almost same device 🤣
pdsindia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hmm yeah only battery that makes a diffrence otherwise ...i feel same
0 Likes