Original topic:

Pink line after last update.

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Asadlinks
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is samsung care about customers? I Don't think so. I bought S 21 Ultra in 2021. After 1 year main camera got focusing issues. Unfortunately i chose Samsung over iPhone for photography. In last update i got a pink line. And I never able to do more than 16 minute video recording because of over hitting. What can I say. Is samsung having any QA team? If they have any what they do! 
8 Comments
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It uses a Exynos processor which also had issues so the heating issue is normal , and as for green and pink lines issues even Apple users face it too .and if u had a green and pink line issue last month samsung was giving free screen replacement for the flagship device which got green lines issues why didn't u get it fixed ?
0 Likes
Asadlinks
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
In Bangladesh Samsung, screen replacement is not available. And i mentioned iPhone for camera issues.
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
In India it was available ! You can contact your customer care to check if it is maybe they too have this offer !
Asadlinks
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I will do so. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
Asadlinks
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sometimes, I feel we are Guinea pigs. They do experiment, but we pay for them
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
🤣🤣 well you're not alone all the companies think the same about their consumer , if they actually start caring their profits will tank and that's something they don't want
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We want to inform you that it is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized, Samsung releases software updates to develop to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. The issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. However, kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issues:

1. Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

2. Galaxy device Camera issue: Reset the camera settings: Home screen tap on Camera>Settings>Reset settings>Reset.
Clear camera application data: Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Data
Check app cache: Settings > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

3. Galaxy device line issue: Kindly restart your device once: To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue persists, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I Got pink line in my S22 plus after updating one ui 6.1 in may 14, 2024. Now service center is asking me 13k for screen replacement. please give me any suggestion.

0 Likes