Original topic:

Phone company looting people

(Topic created on: 10-17-2023 10:59 AM)
vikin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Never buy samsung product after update phone pink line on my display before update everything is ok im observing companys action they are very clever and sartly make error by software i never suggest anyone to buy a premium phone they make bettery issue thay make display issue coz people dont buy new phone thats y they do like these things im observing right now samsung if i have to buy mew phone ill never biy samsung product note down 
13 Comments
Vj_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Your phone model??
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which model bro? Have you contacted customer support ?
0 Likes
vikin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S20+
0 Likes
vikin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes ill but not get good suport
0 Likes
vikin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even i send all error logs files
0 Likes
Sidharth5678
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Bro its also happening in iphones also, i saw my cousin's iphone 13 pro max. It also had a vertical green line on its display. I think this issue is with mostly Amoled displays . Unfortunately i didn't take the pic of it otherwise i would have shared that pic with you.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Go to service centre you will get free screen replacement unless there's no dents. Know the topic and post man.
Sameer
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In Samsung the issue is very less...One Plus is the leader in this ...almost all brands facing this issue... hard to comment though ...
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. In case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues and it is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.