Original topic:

Phase III scheduled for May 14: Galaxy S21 FE, A54, A53, and more

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
S24ultra1505
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
One UI 6.1 update rollout for a bunch of Galaxy devices including the Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 4, and Galaxy Z Flip 3. Now, the company is planning to begin the One UI 6.1 Phase III rollout in mid-May 2024.

According to the information @theonecid, Samsung will start the One UI 6.1 Phase III rollout on May 14, in which Galaxy A series devices have also been added. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy A54, and Galaxy A53 smartphones are confirmed to receive a new software update in Canada on May 14, expecting to bring One UI 6.1 features.

However, the One UI 6.1 update for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy A54, and Galaxy A53 smartphones is expected to start rolling out earlier in other countries. The update is highly anticipated, as it promises to enhance device security and functionality.experience the new capabilities introduced by One UI 6.1. The Korean tech giant has promised to make Galaxy devices smarter, more secure, and feature-rich with One UI 6.1.

One UI 6.1 Phase I:

Started in late March 2024, Samsung’s One UI 6.1 Phase I includes the Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 5, and Galaxy Tab S9 series. These devices received full Galaxy Suite and enhancements.

As the release date approaches, Samsung device users are eager to experience the new capabilities introduced by One UI 6.1. The Korean tech giant has promised to make Galaxy devices smarter, more secure, and feature-rich with One UI 6.1.

4 Comments
Madĥav
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nice information 👍
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Waiting for one ui 6.1 in my S22 series
monawwaralam121
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S21FE 5G Exynos
BidyutDass
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what kind of features will add in this update ?
0 Likes