Original topic:

One ui 6.1 is trash

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
UrsSBA
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear admins and Samsung team
Your recent update of 6.1 is totally trash and garbage on Samsung s23 ultra. I have been using S series for years but everytime in the name of optimisation and update u guys always push software with so much bug and lag. Messenger and WhatsApp apps automatically freeses most of the time. Respone from recent apps button also does work as fluid as it should be. There is so many animation lags. Let's nt talk abt bug u can't fix.
Camera has been worse in 10× . Detailing is lime digital zoom.
Tired of complaining 
Keep sleeping
3 Comments
Senpaihitesh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same happening in s23.
Also, slow Charging from official charger.
Throughput never go over 8W even though I am using original accessories, it was fine before the 6.1 update.
0 Likes
UrsSBA
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes i forgot to mention that.
Some people were right
Its bugsung lagaung not samsung.
Spending above 100k and now see the fate of consumers
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you are facing multiple issues on your device, kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes