Original topic:

One UI Beta 6

(Topic created on: 09-25-2023 03:03 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
One UI 6 Beta 6 for S22 Ultra is ok ok and I did not found it that amazing to be honest.

Here are my thoughts.

1. Trash name has not been changed to recycle bin as in S23 Series.

2. 360 audio recording feature not available in camera settings and only exclusive to S23 Series.

3. The option to make any changes in Auto FPS Settings is only exclusive to S23 Series and we cannot do anything apart from turning the option on and off.

4. Repositioning of clock in lock screen feature is useless.

5. Whenever you play music or video it's full album art shows in notification area and it is so so annoying and irritating.

6. In goodlock in registar under customize your settings home category there is option called menu order and group settings and that option is getting crashed.

7. Device became slow and sluggish.

Note : UPDATE AT OWN.. IN MY PHONE BACK , RECENT AND HOME KEY IS NOT WORKING AND EVERY APP IS VERY VERY DELAY IN RESPONSE AND CRASHING ALMOST EVERY TIME.

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share valuable comments, and taking your valuable feedback, We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

kindly share the log file. Without a log file we cannot analyze this issue, Also share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes