Original topic:

One UI 6.1 Update Postpond for Samsung S22 Series.

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Mehedi-Tech
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung may have halted the rollout because of errors some users have faced after updating their Galaxy S22, S22+, or S22 Ultra.The rollout has reportedly been paused because some Galaxy S22 units may fail to boot or unlock after the update has been installed. However, this could mean that the update will be delayed by a few days or even weeks.

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Better dont give , Poeple are suffering till now for the green line issue few of them didn't even got any free replacement of screen.
Mehedi-Tech
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree but still most of the user want new AI features in old Galaxy S series Devices.
Mowgli03
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Later same user will curse Samsung for performance issue. They will cry for update and post update.
Rudy21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro.. a simple question for you..

Let's say you have paid almost 60k for a samsung phone.. it's not been more than 2 years.. would you not expect a buggy free update..??

Yes PPL will curse if there is a delay and after so much of delay we don't expect to get a buggy update..

Hope you clear your post..
0 Likes
Mowgli03
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Am not expecting Major OS update. I expect only security update.

No Android mobile support 2 plus major OS update. Or this will impact directly on battery.

Once this OS is released and it will impact the battery for sure, then everyone for sure will curse Samsung.

Am not cleaning the post.

Bro, Hope you understand how tech works.
0 Likes
Rudy21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro.. I'm a pro tech.. so please don't teach me kids stuff..

OS updates does not degrade your battery it's hardly a 10% drop you would see. But, your daily usage and charging habits is what will degrade the battery.

If your major reason to get android is for security updates then you can stay happy with that.. but, please don't expect everyone to be like you bro..

No hard feelings.. hope you understand
0 Likes
Mowgli03
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Understood your level of tech knowledge, Mr. Pro Tech! 👍🏼

No hard feeling!

Enjoy One UI 6.1 😀
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
They released 6.1 for S22 series in South Korea but then due to serious bug(s) they retracted it from the servers. So I think in 4-5 days all the models of S22 series will get 6.1.
Mehedi-Tech
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I think it will again release from 14 May.