Original topic:

New to Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 09:29 PM)
Gokul777
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm new to Samsung environment.

Device - Samsung s21 Fe 5g snapdragon 888 variant.

Coming from stock and Miui android phones I already started to love oneui. As of now I'm exploring Goodlock but as a newbie I feel like this Device has more to offer that I'm Missing out.

What features I should try out or install or enable to fully take advantage of ONEUI.

Thank you for the help.
13 Comments
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Knox Security..
Gokul777
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do I need to enable it or does it enabled by default. I heard about Knoxx security and they said it's one of the best.
somanath_sahu
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No you manually enable it through settings or through controll panel ,
Knox security's feature is osm 👌
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Welcome to Samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
First of all, welcome to the world of Samsung. I hope you have great experiences with this wonderful company, having it's humble beginnings.

You're lucky to have a good flagship. However, note that your battery performance may not be as good as more recent phones cuz batteries degrade even when it's not used. You should also note that the support is a bit bad in terms of experience and service.

So, let's start with customization. One UI is a haven of customization. So, to give your Galaxy S21 FE 5G a personal touch, go to Settings > Wallpaper and style > Color palette. This will help you change the color of the buttons and bars in the Quick Panel and apps, screens of apps and even the color of the icons of most apps. It doesn't work with all apps though.

Another way to leverage it the best way is to use all apps from Samsung. If you do this, it'll help you transition to the Samsung ecosystem and you'll have fewer apps and more storage as you'll uninstall your third-party apps and keep Samsung's pre-installed apps haha.

Another wowing thing is the ringtone - if you want the best ringtones on Samsung, the answer is always Over the Horizon. It's a mesmerizing tune that has been part of Samsung Electronics' history since 2011 and since then, every launch of an S series has also seen a new Over the Horizon. Check which Over the Horizon ringtones you have by going to Settings > Sounds and vibrations > Ringtone > Samsung Brand Sound/Galaxy category > Over the Horizon (you may be lucky to have more than one of them).

So, that's all for now and I hope you can make good memories and have a good journey with Samsung.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
Aditya620051
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Welcome to Samsung team
K_K_Y
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Must try galaxy enhance x and Samsung wallet they are groundbreaking standy alone feature of Samsung