Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New Year, New UI...oh, no wait.

(Topic created on: 01-15-2024 07:12 PM)
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Happy New Year everyone!🥳 But unfortunately, here we are in 2024 with still no One UI 6.0 on S22 devices in South Africa 😔 Let's just try stay optimistic and hope it comes soon!
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am not holding my breath...has not happened for months and I don't see it happening soon either
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah. Realistically, I'm in the same boat as you. Maybe I'm still riding the high from New Year's Eve, but I'm trying to be a little positive 🙈😅 I just really want it, we've all been waiting long enough now 😫
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yet we have all been receiving nothing... Not even a proper response as to when just the standard response blah blah blah...Samsung is really a disappointment
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree. I think that's what's upset me most, is just the complete evasion from Samsung of any form of constructive answer. Sure, we'll be disappointed, but if they just gave us a realistic date and a reason for the delay, maybe we wouldn't be so angry on top of it.
KingAuthur
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have already lost hope, i dont think we will get it anytime soon
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess we'll just have to accept that we won't get it and then act happy when we eventually do 🤷
Hennosch
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung is making me think apple might be a better choice. Android has been losing ground to apple and if they can not sort this more people will jump to apple.