Original topic:

My samsung s22 has ufs 2.1 and samsung is refusing to do anything about it

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 01:36 AM)
umar08
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently bought a Galaxy s22, snapdragon 128gb+8gb. The phone has been lagging a lot so I ran benchmark tests and the scores came out very low. Another thing I found is that my phone has ufs 2.1 instead of ufs 3.1.
I called samsung and firstly they said that none of their official documents mention that phone has ufs 3.1 so I kept silent. But today I found two links on two different samsung webpages saying that phone has ufs 3.1. I called samsung again and this time their executive was rude and said that they won't do anything as I have bought phone from Amazon. 

This is my first samsung phone but they have been pathetic and I regret buying samsung.

4 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
hmm strange.. for my s22 ultra it is showing ufs 3.x

I purchased my device from samsung smart cafe.

also, 1 thing to note is that antutu is a 3rd party app and you cannot rely on 3rd party apps that much and antutu app is not officially listed in google play store.
0 Likes
hjhjjj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung flagships including s21 and s22 series has ufs 3.1. Check gsm arena website. And I suggest you don't buy phones from Amazon or flipkart as copy products are available and if you are unlucky you may end up getting this.
0 Likes
VedantA52s
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Someone there are problems with the app itself. You can't completely trust an app. It may always have some errors and bugs.
0 Likes