Original topic:

My s21 keep deleting the music files i download

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 11:14 PM)
BlackLight25
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

These samsung phones keep deleting music files downloaded from other apps. I stopped my music files from being deleted on  my note 10 by moving them to the memory card. But since the s21 dont have a slot for a memory card i just deleting my music. I think it treats the music files as junk files an removes them every time it optimizes or clean the memory. It has to be an option to select a folder not to be cleaned so we can move the music there or samsung need make an update that creates that type of option or untouchable folder. 

5 Comments
Nasir1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This is easy go files and delete all. Ok
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Gr8lakeruler
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

There is no error log file. It just deletes the downloaded music.

Ctina323
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung does this on purpose it's not a new complaint

0 Likes
Ctina323
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This is obviously a common occurrence  I've had several songs deleted from my library  I will not buy another Samsung phone I'm not happy with thus ultra mess in comparison to my notes..they've gone downhill  sad they had a good product...messed it up

0 Likes