Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I was Hacked_Samsung 20 FE

(Topic created on: 04-06-2024 09:41 PM)
kk_V
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was hacked, and this person(s) taking my life, my family's and the enviroment we live in over.
Taking over every little privacy and security of our lifes. 
Everything.

• Cellphones
  • Tv's
  • Internet
  • Alarm system
  • Listening in
  • Spying/taking photos, screenshots 
  • Carrier services
  • Emails
  • Social media platforms 
  • Managing our daily lifes, from all aspects
  • Treathing with my and loved ones lives
Our software firware/roms was customized 
Editing and adding performances ect
Serial and build numbers and sending bugs ect temotly to our devices.
This hacker can even manupilate youtube, netflix ect.
Demand things to do.

I dont even know if this is the correct platform or was it also customized for their needs.

I do not know what to do, we changed internet/wifi devices, new passwords ect. But still he/they manage to come through.
This is now a month and cant take it anymore.

Please help me with advice if this is the official platform.

14 Comments
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Have you tried changing devices?
0 Likes
kk_V
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did yes, sim cards everything but still invade with the same as 1st phone
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can't you get the Police involved in this matter because it's about hacking, spying, violation of your privacy, etc...? I mean that's something serious.
kk_V
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes sure, but that wont realy solve my problem as in my country it wont be solved in 5 years. I need to know how to rectify my software and security on this issue. I can replace many devices ect , this will still happen. My samsung , google and android keeps on being taken over . I dont know how to stop this.
Is there any platform to put in device details to do a check and then to know where to take evidance, I have evidance but not enaugh
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In that case, I can't help you further because I don't know. Thought you could involve law enforcements but as you said it won't be solved in 5 years in your country. And I don't know about any platform to put in details....

Which country are you from?
0 Likes
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Maybe the following could help. Since it's about a hacker, the internet and your network devices like Router, Smartphones, PC and other devices that can connect to internet, the following tools may help you to monitor network traffic for suspicious URL or IPs:

Wireshark for PC
RethinkDNS (free) for Android
GlassWire (in app purchase) for Android.

Another thing you can try if you can live without internet for several days, disconnect internet from your entire home or just switch off that internet box (Router). The hacker won't be able to carry out his malicious activities if there is no internet. You can use that 'internet down time' to figure out a strategy or solution to get out of all this mess.

That's all I can do for you.
kk_V
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for your advice
kk_V
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just to also add and ask, my One UI is still 5.1 but the features on my device is UI 6.1 ( Labs or smart switch I think) its apps and many other not fimiliar installed into my device and with that said my phone get controled. I am also linked through a apple air tap or tag and is connected to a Samsung tv and i just cant disconnect the mirroring . The wifi also mirroring. If he cant connect through internet, he use bluetooth, nfc and any signal light. So if i may ask any advice to do the following:
1. Stop the mirroring from my phone to his tv/device
2. I only want control of my own phone, no screen sharing or murroring, how can i switch back to my screens and block other
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can you send a screenshot about the Labs screen and other screenshot related to the hacks and don't forget to blur personal info on the screenshots like name, email address, IP address, etc..?
0 Likes