I'm Back Everyone!

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey members!!!
I hope you'll are doing great...

It’s been quite some time since i connected with you all, and I’ve missed the joy of sharing updates and exchanging stories with you.

Over these past months, my life has taken many turns, and I’ve experienced numerous new adventures and challenges. I’m eager to hear about what’s been happening in your world, too. Whether it’s new hobbies you’ve picked up, milestones you’ve reached, or simply the little things that have brought you joy, I’d love to catch up on everything.

Firstly i would like to thank each & everyone who kept faith on me regarding S20 FE 5G's One UI 6 update. Unfortunately i wasn't able to continue my case anymore in the consumer court for the same, as nobody was ready to help me in this. Currently I'm a student & my personal income is not that much that i would be able to bear the advocate fees every month, so i closed the case from my side.

I would like to thank each & everyone who was with me in this incredible journey & also at the same time, apologies to everyone who wanted One UI 6 on their S20 FE 5G. I couldn't make that happen for myself & for you guyz. I was getting a lot of comments & personal DM's here in Samsung Members so i thought whenever i would get free, i will update you'll regarding the same.

I'm sure that you guyz knew about the flipkart's big saving day's sale that was live from May 2nd to May 9th. Their i got Galaxy S23's 8GB RAM & 256GB Storage variant at an absolute killer price of ₹45,443. I thought it wouldn't get better than this anymore so i grabbed it. I'm attaching the photos so you can have a look at the same. I also have my Galaxy S20 FE 5G with me as my secondary device, so from now onwards I'm back here as i was earlier & I'll be posting updates regarding both the devices...

Once again i would like to thank each & everyone who supported me wholeheartedly❤️

With this I'm signing off
Take care & I'll catch you'll in the next thread...

25 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Congratulations for your new device bro. You took the right decision to grab 256gb storage as it supports upto 8k video recording so file size will be definitely huge. This is a very good device with 8gen2. Do share your review after using it.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro i took 256GB variant for 2 reasons. Firstly 128GB variant has slower UFS 3.1 storage. As I'm a performance oriented user, i want top of the line specs on my phone & this 256GB variant has the faster UFS 4.0 storage. Secondly, when you're getting 256GB variant at 45k then why would anyone spend 2k more to get the 128GB variant, as it costs 47k & you're getting slower UFS 3.1 storage... 😂
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Also I've fallen in love with this device. Its super compact & at the same time it's a performance beast too❤️. I've large hands & this fits perfectly in my hand for one hand usage...😊
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
U got s23 5g good choice congrats for ur new phone
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks brother...
0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Hide your device's imei number as it's visible for your privacy.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok bro...
Thnx for remembering❤️
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Hide your phone number as well.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S