Original topic:

I have an issue on S21 fe

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Galaxy_S21fe
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Black spots arrive on my 1 month purchased back s21 fe phone display . When i showed it to service centre . They said we have seen like this first time and we dont know why it happened . And also they said we cannot repair or fix it . Even if your phone is under warranty . Bcz we think that this is not a major problem to cause any issue🤡 This is my first samsung phone . And they said if display goes complete black or not responsive to touch . Then only we will fix it . But my display literally has greyish semi black spots - 6 such spots in bottom half of the screen . And it ruins my video watching experience but samsung service centre thinks that this is no reason to do anything . They are not fixing the issue . They are not telling me about the issue . They are not changing the screen either . I asked if this might be caused due to software update , then i would like to downgrade it . But they said no, we cannnot do that either . Even if samsung website has published version of one ui 5 and i have my phone on one ui 6. They said no.. we just dont want to do anything.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Few things that you can try -
1. Wait for upcoming one UI 6.1. Remember to install it using Smart Switch using PC. Doing so would update all components of the software, not just the new features. This, at times, solves such problems.
2. If this does not help, please report this to SAMSUNG escalation. They will definitely give you a solution.
3. Try toggling bw dark mode and light mode.
4. Click clear pictures and add here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We'd request you to share your contact details and job sheet number by follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes