Original topic:

Huge icons after One UI 6 Update.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 06:11 AM)
Parama_01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Icons are huge after the update and looks absolutely horrendous. It was just fine and looked elegant with regular sized icons before the update.

Please add an option on the launcher or one of the good Lock modules to adjust icon size.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi.. now Hime Up module is optimized for One UI 6. Earlier it was not there for One UI 6. You can easily change icon size from home up (Good Lock > Home UP > Home Screen > Grid) once you update the module. But it's not completely optimised as of now. Some of the features like in Task Changer may not be available. However, Good Lock dev team while ago said they're working on an overhaul for Good Lock for One UI 6. Hope they'll release a big update for all modules soon 😊

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Parama_01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I use updated Home Up & you can't change icon size, just the grid. I want the same grid with regular icon size as before 😒

Themepark can change icon size, but some icons don't fill the icon shape and result in white borders around them. Only option is to manually find images and adjust them one by one; even then, the folder icon isn't changed by Themepark 😒

Hope they address these issues in the future. 🤞
Parama_01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
One UI 6.0 followed by 5.1 Screenshot_20231102_184358_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20231031_214459_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
robylup
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same problem, the icons are huge and i hate it... i hope we found a solution for this

0 Likes
tkrupi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

You can change icon size in GoodLock -> Theme Park -> Icon -> Create New -> Size

0 Likes