Original topic:

Honest Review of the Samsung S24 mini

(Topic created on: 04-12-2024 02:50 AM)
Bengaluru_Shots24
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
As a long-time iPhone user, I recently switched to the Samsung Galaxy S24 Mini after my daughter accidentally broke my iPhone. Initially, I was skeptical due to differences in camera quality and overall user experience. However, with the recent April camera fix update, my satisfaction has increased significantly, and I find myself looking forward to more updates from Samsung. The addition of live Arabic translations and other Android updates further solidify my decision to stick with Samsung. While it took me some time to adjust during the first 15 days of use, I now can't imagine going back to iPhone and even regret not opting for the S24 Ultra. However, there are a few features missing on the Samsung device that I would like to see addressed:
 1. Quick mute button: Similar to the iPhone's mute button, a feature that allows for easy muting during prayers or meetings would be greatly appreciated. This could be implemented by adding a mute option to the lock button, with a popup appearing upon a single click. Additionally, having the mute icon always visible on the Always On Display (AOD) would ensure quick access to the mute function. 
2. Performance improvements: While the overall performance is satisfactory, there are slight lags present. I anticipate these to be resolved in upcoming patches.
 3. Bixby efficiency: When issuing commands to Bixby, such as starting or stopping a stopwatch, there is a delay before the action is executed. Streamlining this process to match the speed of other commands, such as making a phone call, would enhance user experience. 4. Camera enhancements: Despite the recent fixes, there is still room for improvement, particularly in reducing noise in images taken during various lighting conditions, such as morning, evening, and low-light situations.
 5. Battery indicator optimization: Currently, both the battery icon and percentage take up separate spaces on the screen. Combining these elements into a single, more streamlined display would be preferable. Overall, while there are some areas for improvement, my experience with the Samsung Galaxy S24 Mini has been positive, and I eagerly await future updates and enhancements.
1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. we are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support