Original topic:

Heating issue in S21FE

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Ankit2808
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I don't know am I the only one who is facing heating issue in Samsung Galaxy S21fE. Despite there is not heavy usage in the phone, it is heating too much. I am facing this issue from 6 months and complaint too many times on Samsung member app, but there is not any solution provided by Samsung. I am facing the same issue S23, after only 2 minutes of usage it is heat too much. I think Samsung phone has some issues but they are not resolve this, don't know why?
13 Comments
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Did you visit service center ?
0 Likes
Ankit2808
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If you want to see moron and **bleep** in this world, please visit Samsung Service Center. For every problem, they have only one solution "we will update the software of your phone due to which your data may be lost." They don't say anything other than this. That's it.
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😂😂 Okay, But...anyways if there has any software glitch....then actually we, the normal users can't do anything....We have to wait for next software update 😅
0 Likes
Ankit2808
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Every time when I get the software update, I hope that this time heating issue will be resolved. But, the heating issue was never resolved. Thanks to Samsung worst service support.
0 Likes
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Did you receive One UI 6.1 update ?
0 Likes
Ankit2808
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, after that issue is not resolved.
0 Likes
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
are you using any metalic back cover or some kind of hard material or sticker like something to the back of your phone ?
0 Likes
Ankit2808
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I don't use any back cover on my phone.
0 Likes
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Okay then definitely there is some spooky thing in the UI🫠
0 Likes