Original topic:

Green tint issue on the S20+ display

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 09:09 AM)
joweeee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So I have an s20+ (exynos) which I bought around 1.5 years back and it's been great until now. After the September security update, the display suddenly started flickering and one dya just started getting a green tint on the grey parts of the screen (I use dark mode so that translates to pretty much everywhere). The issue is negligible at 60hz but at 120 hz it's annoyingly visible. 
I noticed that when I use apps like BOTIM, the display works as it should be, but after I hang up the video call it goes right back. Sometimes it flickers between "different amounts" of the green tint as if it is trying to choose smthn but ends up in the same way. 

P.S: The touchscreen works fine, no issues there.

A big reason to choose the s20+ was it's gorgeous display, I'd be bummed out if it's a hardware issue that's come up this early.
Anyone know any solutions??
0 Likes
2 Comments
JayaPrathap
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Share screen shot..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes