Original topic:

Green lines appereard after march update.

(Topic created on: 04-21-2024 02:30 PM)
evilremo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Iam using s21fe 5g for more than a year, its all going smooth till the march update, eventhough i updated the phone on march end,but still i got green line issue. I thought i was done something thats why its happened. But after i google it for am i the one or some other. I shocked so many of them uploaded a video about this. Then i went to service centre,but they said its not a software issue,it might be come because of over pressure on the certain place and they said if you want change the display it will be cost 10,200rs.i bought the phone for 30k only.if i change the display what is the guarntee???? It will not happen again😒.iam so worried about this and it gives the bad impression on samsung . If they didn't solved this issue with update or with screen replacement in (free of cost). I wil not buy the samsung products in my lifetime😡🤬
9 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
sameco
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
0 Likes
evilremo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not for fe models
0 Likes
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
SMA217FM
sn7437061@gmail.com
0 Likes
DDkar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes after March update my s22 plus also got green line

0 Likes
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
SMA217FM
sn7437061@gmail.com
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
SMA217FM
sn7437061@gmail.com
0 Likes