Original topic:

Green line issue on s21 fe

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have samsung galaxy s21 fe which i bought from samsung shop app on 31st march 2023. Also to note that as loyal samsung customer i have s20 plus, galaxy a53, galaxy a34, tab s8 plus, smart monitor, air conditioner and refrigerator too. 

Recently i am reading frequent problems faced by people regarding s21fe display green line issue after april security update.

Just wanted to make sure will samsung replace my s21fe display free of cost if i get the same issue after update as my warranty expired just month ago, please note that i am well aware of your policy to replace display of galaxy s20, s21, s22 series phones free of cost before 30 april which sadly did not include s21fe model., so don't dare to answer with explaining display change policy. Also to make point to consider that i had same issue with s20 plus where samsung denied to replace screen where i ended up bearing 15k cost which is not expected when someone buys flagship grades phone.

Sad to say that even LAYMAN knows to restart device or reset device or go to service centre for repair. I am not here get such reply from reputed company committee.

Just be practical and tell straight forward whether you will repair such issue free of cost or customer to bear cost.

Thank you
15 Comments
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro there are no samsung employee on this app get to your nearby store from where you bought it and ask them to replace
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Community is just to interact with other users not to file your complain
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Then it will be better you comment on every post related in this member app regarding problems faced by users. Don't know why you replied to me like this when i didn't popped out message personally mentioning you. For your better knowledge this app have section to ask questions where samsung employee replied impractical answer. Sorry if my post has bothered you. Better you stay aside if have any problem. Let others to know the issue and healthy conversation regarding this.
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't use this app that often your message appeared on top then I thought if I can help you sorry if you found my messages offensive
0 Likes
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am amazed to see Mr. Justahuman56, you have posted many issues regarding your s21 fe in this community and got nice reply from others, still you asking me why i posted my problem here 🙌very nice 👌
0 Likes
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Because my questions were not regarding any physical damage to my device cuz people sitting at their homes relaxing on their couch cant solve my problem through this app
0 Likes
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
As you can see most of them has adviced you to visit the service center bro I was also just advising you that rather than waiting for the support system to see your queries you can better visit service center
0 Likes
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please read whatever i have written first, my phone is not physically damaged, as you have same phone you will know the issue shortly
0 Likes
Justahuman56
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Is this a course or what 😔
0 Likes