Original topic:

Green line issue in Samsung S20 Plus display

(Topic created on: 02-11-2024 01:34 PM)
Dark_Knightt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration with the premium Samsung Mobile Galaxy S20 Plus. Without any physical damage, my mobile display showed a vertical green line.
Samsung premium mobiles are more costly, but this type of issue makes me very disappointed in Samsung mobiles. I planned to move to the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, but now I change my mind because of this display issue.
4 Comments
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We sold our S20 plus because of fear of arriving green lines issue because Samsung's maximum green lines issue found in S20 series phones. It was curse for many companies phones in samsung specially S20 series more. I have S22 plus and S23 no problem. You can go to S24 series.
0 Likes
Dark_Knightt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My friend have same issue in Samsung S23 Ultra, pink line in center display.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I said this is happening in all company phone not only samsung even apple too. Its rare cases bro that new phones got green/pink lines. I have used 15 samsung phones in my life never got any kind of issue like this. Not even in S20 plus too
0 Likes
sanjits111
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Nobody from Samsung is going to help you out . They just enjoy , so that you go for latest flagship .
0 Likes