Original topic:

Green and pink line issue on S20 plus after software update

(Topic created on: 03-20-2024 12:13 AM)
suzu2
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Out of no were one fine day 2 lines, one green and one pink line appeared on my samsung s20+ mobile after the software update.
I have visited the near by authorized samsung service center, after the inspection of the mobile they have confirmed that it is due to software update.
Now knowing the mobile is out of warranty and it's been more than 3 years from the time of purchase... they have started saying its due to some external damage. And they are not ready to replace the screen from their end...
If that is the scenario then how could most of the users with s20 series facing the similar issue.

This sot of issues will definitely impact the trust of customers... and would request samsung team to resolve this issue 

7 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
suzu2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Already shared my details along with the job sheet number... still no response from samsung team
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
suzu2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for your response... but I tried all the possible ways to connect with the team to get this issue resolved but no success
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint again and again repeat on same chanel. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
RRR77
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
S21 ULTRA = pink lines at center

S22 ULTRA = 70% one color,30% another color

2+2 = 4 Lakhs wasted