(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
_AdithyaKrishnan
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
This stats is based on my usage pattern
I got 9hrs sot at fhd+ with adaptive refresh rate mostly on wifi

I got 7hrs 30min sot in the same usage pattern with WQHD+
I suggest to use fhd+ as it make no major difference in quality and there will be significantly more battery drain in WQHD+

17 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
But after April update i got max 6½ sot with FHD+
Galaxy S
Have you reset the device after 6.1?
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Cleared cache april update
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I always clear cache after monthly update
Galaxy S
I don't know bro
0 Likes
ArnoldSinha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How to clear cache after the software update?
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Connect ur phone to a pc or laptop via usb, turn off ur phone, now press and hold volume down and power button at the same time, as soon as u see samsung galaxy logo, stop holding ur power and volume button, now u are into recovery mode, press volume up and down to choose factory data reset, go on clear chache and press power button, now choose restart phone by volume up and down button than power button.done
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
After 6.1 update i was getting 6 to 6.5 hours of sot, i didnt format my device, but after april update , i backup all my data and format my device by going into recovery mode, now i am getting 8.5 to 9 hours of sot that to on 5g network all the time, i am using single sim ( jio) in my s23 ultra, only problem i am facing is slow charging, i use to get my full charge from 1% too 100 in one hour 4 min, now 1 hour 20 min, i am using orignal samsung 45 watt pd 2.0 charger!