Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Goodlock App

(Topic created on: 04-18-2024 11:32 PM)
LondaMfeka
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Sometimes I feel like we are just talking to ourselves here and I know that I have once posted about our inability to access the Goodlock app in some regions (I'm specifically concerned about the African region). I have been offered alternatives - Fine Lock or get Goodlock through a vpn, and quite frankly, having to settle for less or do cartwheels (goodlock through vpn) to get the app is just weird... Especially when the app is available in other regions and there is no clear explanation about why some regions don't have access to it.

If you read the articles on the customization of samsung devices, all the youtube videos, social media posts from all these tech wizards, they boast about Goodlock and how it enhances one's experience of samsung devices. 

Even with the existence of alternatives, it still doesn't negate the fact that it doesn't make sense why other regions have not been granted access to the app for all these years.
5 Comments
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hopefully they will see the light, considering the fact that whatever features they remove they put in GL so it's only right that they make it available everywhere
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have tried numerous times to ask Samsung to include the African region on the GoodLock Module yet the only answer is "it's not available for this region" no explanation whatsoever on why. We are running a losing race here. Samsung is stubborn.
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It won't change anytime soon... So you will continue talking to yourself 😭
0 Likes
LondaMfeka
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😭😭😭 Such a pitty
0 Likes
Mirakuru_ZA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Just download a patched Good Lock. I'm using it and have access to ALL Good Lock modules.
0 Likes