Original topic:

Galaxy S23 FE Camera not producing accurate Teal Color

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there! I've got the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, and I love the device overall. However, recently, I've noticed something with Samsung's color science. The teal color that I try to capture appears more greenish teal, but in the pictures taken with its camera, the teal color looks a bit bluish. Although it is one of the teal shades but it's not what I'm trying to capture. So, I wanted to ask whether this is normal or if it's a Samsung thing which is present in all their smartphones ???

Pro Mode picture produces the actual teal color with tweaked white balance, but other colors look yellowish.

Normal Portrait Pic. Here, the teal color looks bluish.

34 Comments
Abhishek4546
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok thanks
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You're welcome 😊
0 Likes
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Here you go see for yourself 1713320754297_1713320754285_0.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue. Please also share the photos or videos regarding your concern.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue. Please also share the photos or videos regarding your concern.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support