Original topic:

Galaxy S23 FE Camera not producing accurate Teal Color

(Topic created on: 04-17-2024 05:35 AM)
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there! I've got the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, and I love the device overall. However, recently, I've noticed something with Samsung's color science. The teal color that I try to capture appears more greenish teal, but in the pictures taken with its camera, the teal color looks a bit bluish. Although it is one of the teal shades but it's not what I'm trying to capture. So, I wanted to ask whether this is normal or if it's a Samsung thing which is present in all their smartphones ???

Pro Mode picture produces the actual teal color with tweaked white balance, but other colors look yellowish.

Normal Portrait Pic. Here, the teal color looks bluish.

34 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
None of the Samsung phones products accurate colors..
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Not even the Ultra ??? Well if that's the case which device produces accurate colors in your opinion in android world ??? I assume it'll be Google Pixel only
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Pixel phones can get almost true to life colors
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ok yeah they're really good at that but if we talk about the color accuracy other than android devices are iPhones good too ???
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Google pixel do take to somewhat exat photo
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ok sir
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Recently,due to ai they r degrading picture quality

By the all ai will be payable from 2026 according to terms and conditions
Inder2486
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes Sir 😑
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Depends on lighting like in few phones in one angle it looks light or bit other colour if taken from another angle it looks different colour