Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra - UI 6.0, AN ULTIMATE DISASTER

(Topic created on: 12-18-2023 02:06 AM)
Anurio
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung should ensure, Patch should fix issues and not create more!!!
----‐----‐------------------------------
I have a habit to install the security patches as soon as available. 
Last Saturday afternoon, I have installed UI 6.0 on my s22 ultra. And it was total chaos as My device couldn't detect my SIM card which I thought could resolve by sim swap. But nope, Samsung had other plans.
I was at market, couldn't use received OTP and UPI doesn't work.

And further, I checked my gallery is empty, why this patch deleted all camera pictures. 
Unable to understand how that can happen.

I have lost connectivity to my payment apps, lost my all camera albums. 
Good thing, I had backup in Google but that doesn't create albums as I structured in my **bleep** phone.

So annoyingly, I have backed up remaining stuff and done factory reset.
Finally, my SIM cards works!
But I have lost my Authenticator data which is really needed for my job. And backup couldn't restore it. That again impact my work for next week to get it fixed.

Samsung should ensure, Patch should fix issues and not create more!!!
0 Likes
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue. And we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RishitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is scary!
0 Likes