Original topic:

Experience update- S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 02:27 PM)
RajeshGujjanti
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
After using for 2 months here are my observations 
1. File Manager sometimes fails to respond. For example the recycle bin doesn't open, deleting files doesn't happen etc..
2. Battery life was better in March. April update decreased S.O.T upto 1hr. It used to be 8 to 9 hours in March but now it's 7 to 8 hours. I use 1 physical Sim and 1 esim, 90% on mobile data with casual gaming. It still is a 24hr Battery life
3. Camera has minor niggles like light flares at night, sometimes details are lacking in night photos etc.. Had very high hopes but was slightly disappointed. Photos of human subjects have very good colors and portraits are exceptional too.
4. I have a 25w charger and the charging speed should've been better. It takes about 75 minutes for full charge.
5. I am not a hard-core gamer so can't comment much on gaming performance. But asphalt 9 runs buttery smooth on this.
6. I expected the stereo speakers to be a bit louder. Quality and stereo effect is very good but my oneplus 9 pro has louder speakers than this one.
7. Vibration motor is also weaker than what my 9 pro has. A big letdown in my honest opinion. Pixel 6a, MI 10 5g, oneplus 9 pro all hve far better haptic.
8. I enjoyed using Samsung wallet and secure folder very much. I used note 9, s21 plus and even vanilla s23 before this and have sort of become habituated to one u.i. I have used all major Android U.I and this has been the best U.I for me with the original oxygen os coming a close second. I am not a big fan of stock android.
2 Comments
EG-Minhaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dude try to update all the things .....I'm a s23 ultra user and i didn't face these issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Everything, including Samsung apps that we update from galaxy store, are up to date.
0 Likes