Original topic:

Exchanging s23 ultra for honor magic pro

(Topic created on: 04-05-2024 06:01 AM)
karatekid8055
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Kindly provide your valuable feedback on exchanging my new S23 ultra limited edition blue for new honor magic 6 Pro!!
8 Comments
Galaxy S
You will regret after doing that, honestly
karatekid8055
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Can i know the reason plz
ojwh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Mega lol!
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ultimately, it comes down to what features and aspects are most important to you in a smartphone. If you are intrigued by the Honor Magic 6 Pro's features, design, and value proposition, and you're willing to adjust to a different brand and user experience, then it could be a good choice. However, if you are satisfied with your S23 Ultra Limited Edition and its features, staying with Samsung might be the best option for you.It's also a good idea to check reviews, compare specifications side by side, and possibly even try out the Honor Magic 6 Pro in person if possible before making a decision.
ojwh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Apt. Well reasoned.
omkc50
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No compare with my s23 ultra .if someone offer me for exchange i will exchange with s23 ultra new only
karatekid8055
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Bcoz since i boight with samsung care with my new s23 ultra i had issues like hanging, switching on bkuetooth automatically and tried getting help from customer service everytym nd they tried their best but still problem presist. Even i made a comment on twitter, facebook but still no reply from samaung, they repair team didnt fix and even i hv samsung care plus and its just 3 mknths new
ojwh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Before getting my Ultra I considered the 6 Pro, amongst others.

The Ultra had everything I wanted however, pen support, etc. If the 6 Pro meets your needs adequately, then cool.
0 Likes