Original topic:

Dual sim problem issues my s21 ultra phone.

(Topic created on: 02-22-2024 06:38 PM)
mdsohail92
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hlw Samsung! I used Samsung s21 ultra phone. But my phone support 1sim. This is very problem for me. I want 2sim my phone. Please helhelp me. Thanks! 

Products name = Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

My phone model name = SM-G998N
5 Comments
muhammadmpp
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Go to nearest service center
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset factory data without backup of apps then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Smart Dual SIM enables a call waiting on both SIM cards. It even enables the call forwarding on both numbers. So, if one of the numbers is out of reach, the incoming calls will be forwarded to other numbers.

Path: Settings> Connections> SIM card manager> Smart dual SIM> OK on Pop up> Enter Phone numbers and tap on OK> Select SIM card and tap on Done.

In case the issue still occurs. please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mdsohail92
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
My mobile setting. Not showing sim card manager. how to get it.1708657574830.jpg
0 Likes