rahul26111
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Old ui 5.3 

Ui 5.3

Ui.5.3 

Ui 5.3. Crisp and clear images.

I m shoked how could be samsung fool customers directly giving such dustbin update ui 6.0.
All camera quality gone it like painting image processing. Night quality also like vga. I don't have words to explaining to you. I had hopes this update will improve and enhance quality of camera but it's bc all gone.
So I request to you don't get update anymore from samsung. Now my mobile is like dustbin for camera departments. If you don't belive so you can update but remember you can't get back old update. 

New UI 6.0 update . Absolutely dustbin image.

11 Comments
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They may fix it bro its S series so many update to go
Galaxy S
Me too facing i myself noticed my camera quality is bad now after update
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah bro u u right.
dsingh16
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here bro , did the mistake of updating it to one ui6, and it **bleep** 😕 . Phone is on coma now. Just looking for revert to previous ui but not sure if it can be done
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Live with it bro's, you were all the ones who were crying for the update, some were filthy in abusing Samsung for the updates. Now that you have got one, you are still crying that this is not good, that is pathetic... patience is the key here, don't expect that since you have got a mobile, PHONE manufacturer will be my live long slave and I can say whatever I want. Keep patience and trust the brand, hope for things to be better. At the end of the day, everyone time here is limited, why this much cringe.
rahul26111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S24 ariving soon, the reason is this update make u buy latest series.
Coolkarni
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's business tactics bro, enjoy
0 Likes
rahul26111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes but we need to stop buying samsung products. They shud know messing with Indians.🇮🇳
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, samsung developers mess up the software