Original topic:

Auto SMS verification is not working

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 03:27 PM)
AmanKumarTomar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Verification for banking application is not working even after Nov update. Please fix this issue for secure folder as soon as possible. I facing so many issues due to this glitch. It's big problem for me.
12 Comments
anujraja
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same to me
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue. However, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

Clear app cache through Device care:
Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW.

Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap DELETE or UNINSTALL.

The clear cache memory of a particular application:
Settings > Apps > Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory > Storage > Clear Cache.

Reset the device Settings: Settings > General Management > Reset settings>Reset all settings to their default.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can check the device in safe mode and for the safe mode you can tap on the given link. https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/safe-mode-on-samsung-phones/

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still persists, Kindly share the report of the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have tried all the ways to resolve this issue. Even I have deleted and re create secure folder again to remove all the settings and issues but still facing the issue. The issue Isn’t from my device, it's occurring from Samsung side.
If there is another way to resolve this kindly suggest me. If not please raise an issue for developers so they can fix it in next release.
Thanks!
SenthilkumarD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also This issue
0 Likes
Priyanush
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing similar issue
0 Likes
sshashii
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Facing same issue after Beta Update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Beta update is over but issue isn’t.
It's weird to wait too long for It's solution. I have tried my best to connect with Samsung and get it fixed but it didn't fixed in November update. Hopefully it will resolve soon.🤞
0 Likes
Skaska
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did this get resolved for any of you?

The bank apps were working on the S22 Ultra but don't work on the S24 Ultra!!! 

SAMSUNG Flagship device is working like a cheap low-end Device.

Very unpleasant experience.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's stopped working in One UI 6 update. One UI 6 is not supporting this issue. I don't know why they removed this for secure folder applications. It was working fine when I was using android 13 and One UI 5's variant.
0 Likes