Original topic:

Audio Issue

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 07:11 PM)
UJJAL_BANERJEE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Service,

I am writing to report an issue that I have been experiencing with my Samsung phone very frequently. Whenever I am listening to music and receive a call (via Phone / WhatsApp), after ending the call, the phone remains in call mode only. This means that only the earpiece speaker works afterwords and I cannot hear any sound from the external speaker.

I have tried various methods to fix the issue, such as ending the call, closing the music app, and turning off the phone's Bluetooth, but none of these solutions have worked. The only way I can fix the problem is by restarting the phone every time.

This issue is causing a lot of inconvenience for me as I am unable to use my phone for listening to music or taking calls properly without having to restart it multiple times. I am hoping that you can help me find a solution to this problem.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any suggestions or solutions to fix this issue. Please let me know if there are any software updates or settings adjustments that I can make to resolve this problem.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Ujjal Banerjee
ujjalbanerjee3@gmail.com
(S23 256GB User)
Model : SM-S911B/DS
1 Comment
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes