Original topic:

5g Issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
ankitmon
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Is it just me or sometimes 5g just stops working randomly thoughout the day and i know it actually stops working because when i select NR only. Even then it doesn't work. I am on S23Ultra with Jio5G. Usually this problem resolves within minutes but sometimes it can last 15 minutes or more. I have been experiencing this from day 1 with my phone since March 2023.

Check network on NR only.
7 Comments
aarav06
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro what's the code to check this?
ankitmon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I use netmonster to open this setting. I have forgotten the code. In netmonster click on menu button on Lower Right corner and press phone info
aarav06
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
But I want to know the code. No worries thanku!
ankitmon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I know some working codes but not one for this setting.
*#0*# - testing display and stuff.
*#9900# - for debug Logs and Battery Reset
*#06# - for IMEI info.
*#0011# - Service mode for network .
*#1234#* - current firmware version
*#0808#- USB setting
*#2663# - Touchscreen firmware upade and stuff.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ankitmon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do I have to replicate the error and then send log files?
Galaxy S
0 Likes