Original topic:

10 hours of screen on time on S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 12:04 AM)
_AdithyaKrishnan
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Plugin in the charger at 12 am, protect battery will be turned on to avoid overcharging, wakeup at 7 am turn off protect battery, will get full charged in like 20min
On FHD+, Adaptive refresh rate, no power saving mode, no extra dim, fully on wifi, indoor usage
On latest software Oneui 6 with November patch, google play system update on july(had reset the device after receiving oneui 6 update, after that it is stuck in july)

This not tested to achieve maximum screen on time, just a normal day usage for me

26 Comments
KD91
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Wow. That's really an impressive SOT. My S23 Ultra is not behaving like this after the one ui 6. Are these the screenshots after the recent Nov update ? I didn't yet do the Nov update, a bit sceptical considering the last major update had a huge blow on my S23U battery
Galaxy S
Yes, on the November patch, installed the November patch, and cleared the cache partition, that i do usually after every update
karthiksoni81
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
How to clear the cache
0 Likes
KD91
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Okey u already told you did the Nov update. Sorry my bad ! But did it improve after the Nov update? I also did a factory reset after one ui 6 and after that it's doing fairly well. Shall I do the Nov update ?
Galaxy S
Yaa do the November update, and clear the cache partition
KD91
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok sure. But after the one ui 6 update and before you did the reset, was your S23 ultra's battery got a hit ? Mine did, so had to factory reset
Galaxy S
Yaa after the update it was lacking 1-2hrs of sot, now after November update it is back to normal
Lds
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That's good
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
impressive