Original topic:

What Do You Use To Protect Your Device?

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 08:59 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello fellow members,

Do you usually protect your device(s) with a case and/or a screen protector, or leave it as received?

I personally slap a skin and a cover(the transparent one that comes with the device) along with a compatible authorized screen protector that is usually sold by Samsung in order to guaranty no issues with the under display fingerprint sensor. 
13 Comments
Galaxy Note
I can't say a specific reason. I didn't find any noticeable change between with and without screen guard in terms of display clarity. I am a heavy S Pen user I feel it more smooth and consistant without guard.
But I will always make sure to use a kickstand along with the case so that I will get a better hold on the device while in hand and the camera glass won't touch on the surface where I keep the device. I spent some time to figure out the center of gravity of the device and will stick the stand accordingly so that it can support the device when it's kept flat.

20210210_181750_38310.jpg

20210210_181507_38309.jpg

NasonRohidin
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
iam using glass screen protector for my 21 ultra from the market not from authorized store. now the finger scan not recognized..
anyone got problem like me .
share please
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The screen protector, regardless if it's from the official store, should be compatible with under display fingerprint sensors, not all of them work. It's always better to register the fingerprints AFTER installing any protector, if you registered them, then later installed the screen protector, there's a high chance that the phone will not recognize them.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The Note 20 Ultra came with it's own screen protector. Otherwise I always opt for one. Not the tempered glass though, I have too many incidents where the tempered glass protector breaks too fast. Then I always go for a heavy duty protector for my phone. I would hate to have any dents on my phone. Amazon shopping is my go to to search for brands and options.