Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Support

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Activist
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Guys my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has never been updated before. It says "Your current software version isn't supported. Visit our service centre.

What should I do?
7 Comments
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It what? Can you take a screenshot?
0 Likes
Activist
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Here is my screenshot 1714424025875.jpg
0 Likes
Activist
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Here is the issue 1714353652702.jpg
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hello, when replying to someone you should click on the reply button or else the person you're replying to won't be notified
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Contact Samsung by opening the Members app, go to Support on the bottom right corner and scroll untill you see Error Report. Click on it and follow the steps
0 Likes
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
You could try clearing the cache partition as suggested.  However on the S series you need to connect to a computer or attach USB-C Headphones.  can you borrow if you do not have any of these personally?

Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Galaxy Note

Your device is the Korean version

The system has been rooted (unofficial modified phone software)

It requires visiting the nearest authorized Samsung maintenance center from your city