Original topic:

Samsung note 9 discoloring problem .

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 02:22 PM)
RAISUL786
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am facing this problem after March update. I bought it for 69k rupees. But I can't use my phone for this problem.
Please help me for this. Because of your mistake, we are facing this kind of problem.  Please fix it up as soon as possible. 

18 Comments
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I'm **bleep** lucky that in my Note 9, I'm not facing this issue. Else the whole 45-50 days lockdown would have surely become a deadly nightmare for me.. No support, No software update, Cant even purchase a new non-samsung mobile outside!!!! May god keep my mobile safe and at same time give strength and patience to all Note 9 sufferers during this lockdown.🙏🙏🙏🙏
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
One suggestion I'd give is to always keep dark mode on. it may avoid burn in also. and at same time may help out your mobile to resolve the issue by itself. Also ot will improve battery life.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Dont panic. The last security update had screwed things up with heating problem and display discoloration issues. Hopefully they get fixed with next.
RAISUL786
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I hope so..
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi RASUL786 ,

this is due the liquid leak beneath the display panel.
this is caused due to the pressure on the mobile screen.
you turn of the auto display and try using mobile in different brightness levels and see where the screen doesn't have the green lines flickering.
now turn on the dark mode and bluelight filter.

0 Likes
RAISUL786
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Doesn't work. If this caused due to pressure on the screen. Then, how could it work on low brightness??
0 Likes
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
For me I've tried out the same and worked out .
Even i had the same issue with my s9+.
not sure about the brightness level.
check on your phone for which brightness level it's stable.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

Check device in Safe Mode.
1. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAISUL786
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Already done yr. Say something new. 

0 Likes