Original topic:

Note 20 ultra green line issue

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 09:55 PM)
sumitrajmuz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have Note20 ULTRA mobile in which green problem has come. This problem has come due to software. This software update comes every month, but as soon as my mobile completed 3 years, this update came every few days and this problem came. When Samsung is doing this deliberately,When I talked to the customers support team, they said that Samsung's policy is of free screen replacement only for 3 years, earlier it was till 30.09.2023, this means that the customers who had purchased the mobile till 30.09.2023 can get the display replaced in their mobile for free. Then this offer could have been extended till 30.04.2024, which means that this problem is still facing everyone. If they have extended the time of this offer then why have they not extended the date of purchase? How can Samsung decide that this problem will not happen after 3 years? Can come! 
12 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding the display issue. We want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. If any issue occurs after the software update then Samsung will provide service according to the Samsung guidelines. It is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung.

Kindly share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

dagar3861
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same 3 year problem here note 20 ultra .
I don't buy Samsung lifetime
sumitrajmuz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
mail samsung support they will help you..
0 Likes