Original topic:

#Note 20 ultra back panel glue getting lose

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 10:56 PM)
AriB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using note 20 ultra from last one year i got the phone on pre oder but yesterday suddenly i noticed that there's a gap between right-side of my phone where back panel of my phone attached with the frame and the gap is very much visible and i can see the inside there's white glue type thing. I don't know what do i need to do. Is anyone else facing this kind of problem with there Note 20 ultra?
18 Comments
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You must have got a bad unit where the glue was applied poorly. Take it to the nearest service centre if you can.
AriB
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thank you for your suggestion i am also thinking about that.
Samsung_0hCWOv2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I was facing same issue. but got glued back again in samsung care store but still the situation is same. Poorly work done. I did not go to local vendor for quality issues but even in samsung care it was the same no at all repaired @ Porbandar, Gujarat

0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I have seen 2 other people complaining about this in the last week. So this is a manufacturing defect, not limited to your device. You can get it fixed at a service center for 700 rs. Think about accepting the reply as a solution.
AriB
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks a lot for your info sidharth_07
0 Likes
Raks_05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Does it solved problem permanently?. Or after some months it happens again?.. any idea?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. Please once visit the nearby service center they will check the issue physically and also try to provide you with the best solution.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Same is happening in my a50s ,
What should I do ? What will be its cost for a50s?
0 Likes
AriB
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I don't have any idea about the repair cost of A50s but when i done for my Note 20 ultra back in last year november service center charged me 370/- but again i am facing the same problem and this time the Gap is more visible.