Note 20 Android 13/One UI 5 update

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 09:10 AM)
nabilnassar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Wow samsung! You are great. 
But not in a good way..
My phone, the Note 20 was stuck in July update for a while now. Yesterday i kept receiving all the updates as of till december security update including one ui 5.0 update! All in a span of seconds. One after the another. 
Then i kept wondering, all these are security patches right, and they are supposed to reach our phones as per monthly schedules. Like august in august, september in september etc. But i received august, september and november all together in december! 🤣
I mean, what's the point then? On time updates are the key to maintaining a healthy phone. This experience felt really disappointing to me. Either samsung FORGOT to send updates. And their solution was even messier by pushing everything altogether at onec. Like we wouldn't notice. Pouff!
Any ways, this is my last and only samsung device. I have been proudly using only samsung devices for around 8 to 10 years now. Its time to say goodbye. Their phones aren't even lasting 2 years tops. And update wise it's becoming a mess.
Good bye dear Samsung. 

2 Comments
naseh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes its true
0 Likes
GB2012
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Even I have used every version of Note since V1 until Noteb20 Ultra 5G. But 5G does not supports 5G Jio and support just keeps on responding we are working on updates!

I am also saying g goodbye to Samsung. Better pend 1 and half lakh on iPhone
0 Likes