Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No Sim Manager in Note 20 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 08:14 AM)
dicezed
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone faced an issue where you phone has no sim manager option.so you don't have the choice to activate you esim.

21 Comments
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Your phone should come with Esim enabled, your phone does support it but I don't think that applies to the variant that we have in Africa. Look at the photo I attached.

Sim manager has no reason to appear if u have only 1 sim in your phone as it makes those options redundant.Screenshot_20231116_093610_Samsung Internet.jpg
dicezed
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I got my phone from US and my other s21 has esim support and it's installed already
0 Likes
johnd60
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
From your screen shots, there is only one sim card in your phone , sim manager only shows when you have two sim cards in your phone 📱. However , one sim card, no need of sim manager because manager is there when switching between two sim card / networks
dicezed
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The other option is esim and I can't get an esim if I don't have sim manager showing in my phone.your carrier needs the option in order to install the esim
0 Likes
Brendtwp
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I only have one SIM card in my S23 Ultra, but mine shows Sim Manager. So not sure if it's not showing because of that.1700137371100_1700137371089_0.jpg
0 Likes
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Because you have Esim capabilities and @dicezed does not.
johnd60
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
And your phone is supporting dual sim card too, hence the reason why its showing, if its a strict single sim and no E sim support, it doesn't show the sim manage ... and sometimes it might have been locked by the carrier just like someone in the comments has put it
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Your phone is network locked. Are you able to check which CSC your phone has. I had an S21 which was a Korean version. It didn't have eSim support. It's a software issue not a hardware issue. You might flash it with a software from another region
dicezed
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
How do you check the CSC?? Right now am using an mtn sim in it
0 Likes