Original topic:

Green tints and screen flickering

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 04:29 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Why hasn't samsung addressed this issue and rolled out a fix for it? I mean the company is already **bleep** of everyone with the whole software support. Which is pathetically only for 3years and a year of security patches. The least they can do is support their fan by actually listening to them. And give a **bleep** about what they say. It's said to see that the once great company has fallen like this. I had three s9 plus, A note 9 and an s10 plus which had this issue. And three years have gone by and I still see people complaining about the green tint and flickering. If this Is how it's going to be then people are going to migrate from this brand to another. Your job does end Just because you roll out update listen to your customers and resolve this issue. #takecareofyourcustomer.
6 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Seems like they are selling all the good displays to Apple for iPhone 🤷‍♂️
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I feel like Apple does a better job in responding to issues.
Sad to see that samsung doesn't care much about its customers anymore.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Many of the times the green tint and flickering occurs due to defect 8b the display panel and cannot be resolved by a software update. I also had one but went to the service center and they fixed it for free under the warranty.
Its just that you sometimes have to take the initiative to stand and go to the service center.
Mayank_patel
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Sounds good 😃
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I'm glad you got it fixed bro, unfortunately the devices that I had which was affected by this issue was a little over a year old. So I don't think they would fix my phone for free.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Please follow the below steps

Step1: Navigate to app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

Please ensure a stable Wi-Fi connection to your mobile. Downloading via mobile networks may result in additional charges.
Please ensure enough storage space in your device.
Please ensure your device has sufficient battery for updating software. (above 50%)

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to app's screen and tap on Settings.

Step2: Tap on Software update.

Step3: Tap on Download and install.

Step4: Checking for software updates.

Step5: Software update available.

Step6: Tap on Download.
Step7: Downloading updates.

Step8: Tap on Install Now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes