Original topic:

SAMSUNG M34 5G data connectivity problem after switching from a WiFi network

(Topic created on: 03-30-2024 08:14 PM)
BSP121
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

After OneUI 6.0 update Jio True 5G mobile data cannot access the web when switching from a WiFi network every time. But 5G mobile data works and accesses the web when tapping 2 times repeatedly on the mobile data icon/button. Also tried VoNR enable/ disable.

This happened after OneUI 6.0 upgrade also I performed a factory reset yesterday but the same issue occurred.

M34 5G mobile data connectivity error after OneUI 6.0 upgrade

9 Comments
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Same problem, I faced in my a33 5g
dcmanjith
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
  • Same problem I am facing with my M42. SAMSUNG Company has to recall these mobiles and repair free of cost or they have to replace with new Device without any charges to keep their company's reputation.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Hmm and this problem occurs 1 out of 10 times while switching from wifi to data.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
BSP121
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Log file already sent yesterday with video proof
0 Likes
koushikDey
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem facing after update 6.0 m34 .
0 Likes
auszz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same same
0 Likes
Himpandya
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I dont know why but I have been facing network issues on my M34 5G while Using Jio 5G. Sometimes even though the signal Bar is full There will be no internet.
0 Likes