Original topic:

Persistent Display Issues on Samsung M51

(Topic created on: 12-21-2023 10:07 PM)
rrackerman
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I've been experiencing some concerning display issues on my Samsung M51, and I'm reaching out to the community for help. The problem involves a persistent black crush, where dark colors appear brownish instead of true black, and a green tint that takes over the screen when the brightness is below 20%, turning dark areas grey. I've tried troubleshooting steps like wiping the cache partition, using the phone in Safe Mode, and even resetting the device, but the problem keeps resurfacing. Has anyone else encountered similar issues, and if so, were you able to find a permanent solution? Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 
7 Comments
prashantjoel
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Same issue on f54 series but there is no response from the Samsung. Black crush issue it's a display problem there is no issue in software and hardware
rrackerman
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I've also noticed that while using the phone the Issue gets resolved itself and the whole display goes back to Normal only to resurface when the phone screen goes off when not in use
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you have already done the possible steps on your device, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically for this.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

rrackerman
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
While I appreciate the suggestion to visit the service center for a physical inspection, I am hesitant to take this step at the moment.My concern lies in the past experiences where the resolution typically involves part replacements without providing detailed analysis or reasons for the initial malfunction. Before considering a physical inspection, I was hoping for a more comprehensive understanding of the issue.It's important to note that my device hasn't been subjected to any form of physical abuse recently, making the chances of this issue arising from physical damage relatively slim. Given this, I would greatly appreciate any additional insights or information you can provide before deciding on a service center visit.Your assistance in this matter is highly valued.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
We are fooled that issue face all Samsung m51 users so Samsung know but no support only service center want 8000 rs to change disply
0 Likes
THErevanth
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung deliberately doing this to every m51 user to upgrade with their latest phone. After update every m51 user facing this issue. Please complaint at national Consumer affairs bro. Only option which i have full faith in .
I have complained, you should do too
0 Likes
eliona
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same issue with my M51, it is so irritating, I can't even use Always on display, when I watch video it is the most irritating thing, black areas are now turned grey