Original topic:

One ui 5.1

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 04:12 PM)
San3user
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
After updating my phone M52 5g to new one ui 5.1 there are some issues in this software update
1. Brightness is reduced and the display is dull in indoors itself, and outdoors horrible
2.mobile optimization and auto scanning is not working properly
3. Photo remastering is not available and tried in gallery no such option is given.
4. No voice focus feature is given
5. Battery life is not so good and performance is reduced in this update
6. Display is dull and screen animation is affected in one ui 5.1
7. And there is no improvement in camera and it's features , u have same camera with dull slow motion and video
8. Device is capable with chipset but no 4k 60fps
9. Did not provide magic eraser option in gallery 
10. Bluetooth and wifi connectivity problem and not solved , does not connect properly with other Device nor networks for data 

Samsung just make gimmicks and simply advertise about mobiles and softwares but no improvement in any software update till now , only some unwanted apps and bugs given in all updates from android 11 one ui 4 to android 14 one ui 5.1.
6 Comments
RhnAz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
My phone is lagging (sometimes) when I'm trying to unlock it.
0 Likes
San3user
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes it happens
Galaxy M
Yes, there is no object eraser and shadow eraser options in gallery and also don't have remaster feature.
San3user
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Nothing new or added good in 1.2gb of update
Galaxy M
yes right
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Type your query>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes