Original topic:

Mobile screen started to flicker after the security patch update 1 January 2024

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 08:21 PM)
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hai Team,
 I am really disappointed that samsung did this worst thing to their customers. Last month samsung released security patch update for some of the devices I am using samsung M51 for the past two and half years from the day one there is no issue I did all the updates phone performs very very good.. But last month I did the security patch update there is happens the phone screen started to flicker randomly. For the past two and half years am using this mobile as my primary mobile not even dropped my mobile now itself it will look like an new mobile... 😡😞😡😡 But you guyzz very sooper.. in the name of update u started to kill the device for pushing them indirectly to by a new device or loot money in the name of service😡😡

I request you to take an immediate action on this because this is completely ur mistake and check the bug and clear it or try to service those mobile who affected because of ur wrong update.

#samsung #samsungindia @samsungindia 
7 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, we have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient.

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-screen-on-your-device-is-flicker...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I did bro.. no use in this... such an worst support from samsung
0 Likes
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes... I got an call from samsung few days back they asked me to do some basic task and suggest me to approach the nearest service center... I went there and explained the issue but no use they simply said have to change the display. Not even they are not ready hear what Is my problem..
0 Likes
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Actually the bug is in color calibration side so they can able to rectify this issue from software side but they won't... because the started to beg in the name of service
0 Likes
THErevanth
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes bro.. therefore complaint at consumer court and edakhil online.
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Here after I won't buy samsung product also not going to recommend this to my frnds... I am an samsung user for the last 20 years
0 Likes
LohanathanVK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
New display cost around 7k this problem is purely because of samsung but they started to charing money from the customers in the name of service very very worst...
0 Likes