Original topic:

M51 issues & Samsung service not good

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 10:06 PM)
AJ11111
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I had many issues listed below, every 3~4M,aftef any update I start facing these issues. I had serviced 3 times & same resolution told me - Software issue. Every time SC updates the software & after 3~4M issue starts again. Irritated from this service with no permanent resolution.

Auto apps & contacts deletion, Battery discharges fastly, No notifications for any apps, need to open apps for any notification, auto Apps data reset, permance slowed down, camera quality gone no focus, blurred images, mobile network very very slow not working at all many times, heating issue, charging times more than 2.30Hrs for full charge.

3 days after service I found that issue is still not resolved - camera quality not improved, performance is slow, mobile net not working at all. Now very very disappointed with this. Also found that even not use the phone @ time of pickup they ask for ratings from 1 ~7 even when customer has not check his phone or has any experience of this which is bad & should not be taken @ time of delivery. 

When I reached SC they told me that we will replace all hardware parts & will check but when I actually delivered the phone they only updated the software nothing else then Y such false statements are given to customer when they visit the SC more than twice or thrice times for same issue. Also told that don't update any software or A12 as it is not supported yet, if u update you will face same issue again & again. 

This seems that Samsung don't care of anything except selling their mid range phones & not providing proper service related to phones. 

Please help me how to resolve these issues permanently. Require an expert advise as well
3 Comments
sankal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Then we need to wait till updates comes automatically?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Solution for slow charging issue = https://youtu.be/0aaVFiZHmh8
0 Likes