Original topic:

📱Latest update about my Samsung M21 restart issue📱

(Topic created on: 01-05-2024 08:28 PM)
Chanakya_Reddy
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys, I hope you remembered me. I am back after 1 year of a gap.
Actually my Samsung Galaxy M21 faced BootLoop issue. It restarted again and again for 2 months and was dead on Dec 2022. I have tried factory reset 5 times. But nothing worked.
But, in the last month, i.e., Dec 2023 I thought to give it a try.
When I connected the charger, it responded which I wasn't expecting. But it continued to restart continuously again and again and couldn't start completely. 
Without waiting, I have downloaded the latest firmware fromSamfw and installed it usingODIN Tool.
I've also made a video about the process :https://youtu.be/vlqZkdk0dSM

?si=e-_sM73MuGUQhq1h
(This is the first video in my new and first Youtube channel).
NOTE: Download the firmware of same binary version as your phone's existing Binary version.
After flashing the firmware, it restarted for about 2 times in a month. The frequent restarts issue is drastically decreased. 

This post is also being posted from my Samsung Galaxy M21.
But I am using this as my Secondary device now, since I have boughtMoto G82 5G when this issue started. 
I am posting this new update about he restart issue because it may help someone who is facing the issue.
Thank you😊 
4 Comments
thunder_king
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bech do bhai
Mere m31 me same aaya tha issue vo repair nahi hua to bech diya
0 Likes
thunder_king
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Mother borrd hi bigad gaya hai phone ka
Original Mother bord price 8000rs. hai
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing this information, kindly feel free to get in touch with us if there is any issue regarding the Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Akash6767
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I also had hang on bootlogo issue on New year's day, I went to the service centre n they said ur device has a problem in power ic, but we unfortunately we don't repair it, so only option is you've to replace the mother board which will cost 6k. I denied n went to a local shop, they took some time n yeah they repaired it n from then on its working smoothly.