Original topic:

Green Tint Issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
aneekroy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have got Samsung Galaxy M51 from around 3 and a half years and from past 4-5 months (on around 8-9 december 2023) I am getting screen green tint issue when brightness is lowered. It happened all of a sudden when my phone was on usb tethering. Post that I have tried all the tips and tricks mentioned in youtube/community channel and didn't get any solution. I have gone to Kolkata & Bangalore service centers where the representatives told me to change the display which will cost around 9k. I am sure this is a software issue and not a hardware issue. Post getting security update in January, the display still didn't revive. One day, in february the display though revived but it was just for 10 minutes. Otherwise, its almost 5 months and still I have the green tint issue when lowering the brightness. 

I really hope a brand like Samsung addresses this issue through some OTA update. 
3 Comments
Galaxy M
6K IS APPROPRIATE FOR SAMOLED PLUS DISPLAY
SIMILAR DISPLAY OF F62

9K IS NOT WORTH
0 Likes
namrataarora
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Visited today they asked for 8,500 but said it's not hardware problem. Asked me to wait for next update
aneekroy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi Namrata, when and how did you face this issue? Asking this question as I got security update in January but it didnt fix the issue.
0 Likes